COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Spring Decor Ideas and a Blog Hop

Well, we still have lots of snow on the ground...but I am 
continuing to decorate for spring, just because it feels so good!  
Today I am sharing spring decor in the sunporch!

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas


I am joining Hop Into Spring...
a great group of bloggers sharing their spring decor and ideas! 

A BIG Thank You to our talented hostess Amber of  Follow The Yellow Brick Home

If you are hopping over from Michelle at The Painted Hinge, welcome! 
I'll share the links for the others at the end of this post!


I am loving green and yellow this year and I added it to our bright porch.  
It's still chilly out there, so faux flowers helped me get the spring look I want.

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

 The old sorting tray is filled with lots of green and spring goodies.

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas


Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas


Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

This little sitting area charms me...

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Aren't pussy willows wonderful in the spring?

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

The hutch is always fun to decorate! 

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

beautiful old transferware patterns...

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

Please pin me!
Fresh Spring Decor Ideas

I hoped you enjoyed the tour!  Next stop on the hop is~

Wednesday March 14th, 2018







Thursday, March 15, 2018







Until next time...


28 comments

  1. I am in love with everything here! I am coming back again later to take a look around some more---that rabbit head on the scale! Love it! I would love for you to link up at TFT at 9:00 a.m. on my blog too. Thanks Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, there's so much beauty here! I love studying your vignettes. The little lamb on the pedestal, the moss, the forsythia, the bunny...it's all so springy and wonderful! I have pinned and pinned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have lots of sweet Spring things and it looks like you are ready for the season--never mind the weather!
    I love pussy willows and have a hard time finding them here in the spring.
    Have a wonderful Thursday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda your spring home is absolutely enchanting!!! I adore your sorting tray centerpiece and your hutch is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous home!! I love your hutch - and that transferware makes me drool!! :D Love all the spring-y goodness you've got going on! Beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I love playing with transferware colors!

      Delete
  6. The softness of the greens and yellows is so pretty. I love your home and your decorating style. This whispers Spring so sweetly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love what you did! All the little details.... they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I love the little details, too...little treasures!

      Delete
  8. It all looks fabulous! Those green transferrer plates are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda all your vignettes are so cool. I love that you mix your vintage in with spring time colors.
    So pretty.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, Linda!! I love your home...in all seasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your use of yellow for that nice pop of color! That green chippy rabbit head is fabulous! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your open hutch has me swooning! I love the little lamb - so cute! The beautiful flowers are eye-catching. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your home looks beautiful, Linda! Your have such a great collection of vintage treasures. I especially love the bunny head, the truck and your old books. I hope spring will arrive soon outside for you as well.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is wonderful!

    The aqua bunny and the green truck are my favorites of your treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your spring decor is amazing! I just adore your rabbit head bust! And I love how you decorated your hutch! I have a similar hutch so I'm getting a lot of inspiration from yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your spring decor with all your vintage goodies. The yellow duck is one of my favorites and the sorting tray is incredible. I enjoyed seeing all the homes on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is so beautiful, Linda! I have the same galvanized bucket...now I need to find some pussy willows! Where in the world did you find those gorgeous birds on the logs? I am swooning over those.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usual it looks great, you’ve got the vignette knack!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are busy doing remodeling projects again, so Spring will probably not be done much here. Love your home and style...lovely-little touches here and there...personal and just what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful! I love the Eastertime...
    Have a great and happy weekend!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  21. The old sorting tray is looking so cheerful and pretty, Linda. Happy first day of spring.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda, I always enjoy your lovely style. Your centerpiece and the lamb mold are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your green and yellow color scheme, Linda! The green transferware is lovely and your windmill is amazing! And that hand...would never sell that one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything looks so beautiful! Love the centerpiece with the lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Linda, I just realized I hadn't left a comment. I'd come by early in the morning but at 5:30 I couldn't think straight, haha. I always love coming over to see what you have going on in your hutch. You're always such an inspiration for all us vintage loving friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  26. That rabbit head on the scale! Love it as well as everything else!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!