COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

A Vintage Valentine Blog Hop and a Link Party

It's nearly Valentine's Day and today I'll be sharing some 
of the simple ways I've added vintage valentine decor around the house!

Vintage Valentine Decor


I am joining A Vintage Valentine Blog Hop...
a group of bloggers sharing vintage valentine decor and inspiration! 


Vintage Valentine Hop

Welcome to those of you hopping over from 
Jann's at Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs. Olson
I know you enjoyed her wonderful vintage valentine goodies!   
It's nice to have you join us here!

Of course, when you think of Valentine's Day, hearts come to mind.  I love to set them out in vignettes...and I use many different types!

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Cupids find their way into the house, too.

Vintage Valentine Decor- Itsy Bits And Pieces

Vintage Valentine Decor

You might remember my gilt to plaster makeover...

Vintage Valentine Decor

 I don't have any heart shaped candy boxes...
but these old chocolate covered cherry boxes and bon-bon tin will do.


Vintage Valentine Decor

And of course...vintage valentines...you can display them anywhere!

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

They are so charming...what stories they could tell!

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage game cards can spell out a message...

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Just simply setting them in an old basket, 
encourages people to look through and enjoy them...

Vintage Valentine Decor

Vintage Valentine Decor

Next on the tour is Debra of  Common Ground! Be sure to head on over to see her always beautiful decorating and vignettes!

And I hope you will click on the links below to visit the other blogs for 
wonderful inspiration and eye candy, too! Enjoy the hop!

Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs. Olson
Debby Goes Shabby


I want to give a big thank you to Amber of  Follow The Yellow Brick Home and Debra of Common Ground for hosting!

And if you have your own Valentine themed posts...we would love for you 
to come back this evening at 5 PM EST to join us for the
 "Share The Love Valentine Link Party"!  
It will run until Valentine's Day...see you there!







Until next time...





25 comments

  1. Your collection of vintage candy boxes now has me wanting my own! What an amazing collection of cards you have. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need some Valentine's....did I say that last year? Remind me to collect hose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such pretty vignettes. I wish I had the patience to set some up. I love your blueberry box, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearts and collect them in many mediums! Love yours, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so inspiring . . . and I love your little winking cup, it is adorable :)
    Thanks for spreading so much love.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much vintage Valentine goodness :) I love your chicken wire display--cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Linda, I love it all! Drooling over your collection of cherry chocolate boxes! I just bought my first one. It's a Morningside like yours. I love it! Your cupid with the honeycomb mushroom is to die for! I love each and everyone of your displays. I had a few of those Bailey's cups, but sold them at a vintage flea. Yours sure looks cute!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all of the vintage Valentine's cards you have! They are so cute! Angelina @ Petite Haus

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun collection of vintage valentines, Linda! Love those cherry boxes too! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, I love the little chicken wire frame to display your vintage valentines. That cup is adorable. I love it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That winking mug is so cute! You always do such a great job with your Valentine's Day decor. Can't wait to see what else gets linked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...I want to come and shop your house! This post had me smiling all the way through! So many things I love. The first picture had me hooked and the rest of the post is amazing too. I love your cherries boxes as Valentine decor. So creative, so vintage! Thanks for joining this hop. It has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just loved this! In my opinion you have the best vintage seasonal/holiday decor in Blog Land.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've displayed all the Valentines on that wonderful black frame with coop wire. What a great Hop, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda

    Love your hearts, the cookie cutter, beautiful vintage Valentine inspiration. Fun Blog hop.

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda

    Love your hearts displayed, heart lover too! Beautiful Vintage Valentine decor, such a fun blog hop.

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting, Linda. Love that collection of cherry boxes, and all those Valentine's Day cards bring back memories of grade school :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun! Love all your vintage Valentine's! I'd love to go through and read them..so sweet and innocent. And the Bailey's cup is too cute! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea of a Valentine's themed blog hop! So fun to see your chicken wire display;) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All your Vaientine’s decorations are so pretty. I have several vintage postcards that I live to use too. I really live your boxes and now will be on the lookout for them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda, love your Valentine's decor - you are so creative! Everything is so sweet. You have some wonderful collections - love all the vintage Valentine's and the candy boxes. I linked up - such a fun meme! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love using hearts in decorating, especially at Valentine's Day. I hardly did any V-Day decorating at all this year. Vintage valentines are so pretty, but I only have a few. I love how you have yours displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your hearts displayed, i am a heart lover too! so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Linda, your vintage valentine decor ideas are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!