COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Hop Into Easter Blog Hop

I've had some fun doing some decorating for Easter and spring lately!  
Don't you love the new colors of spring?  So cheery and fresh!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Today I am joining the Hop Into Easter Blog Hop! 

Our hostess, Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home, has brought together 
a fun group of bloggers sharing their spring and Easter decor!  
Thank you, Amber for all you do!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog


If you have just hopped over from  Carol's post at Art And Sand,  welcome!  
I know you enjoyed seeing her lovely Easter decor and 
I am so happy you have stopped by to visit here, too!
Today I am sharing some Easter and spring decor that I created for a hallway going from the entryway to the kitchen.  It is often used, and is a welcoming space!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

I am loving lots of yellow and green this spring!  The daffodils were a recent thrift store find, in fact most of what is displayed are thrift store finds, too.  The faux crock was made from a cardboard coffee container...painted and stamped.  
I was inspired by CoCo of The Crowned Goat's wonderful crock inspired paint cans!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

I was going to add a piece of green tissue paper under the eggs to give some height in this cute bunny container, but I liked the look of the tissue 
so much that I let it show.  Reminds me of spring lettuce!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

I painted a little wood stool with a spring green color...

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

This little chick is from an old Easter card...sitting in a cozy shamrock nest.

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Chicks and bunnies are all over this vignette.

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

My Christmas cactuses have begun to bloom again!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Such a sunny spot!

Spring and Easter Decor Ideas From Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my Easter goodies!

Next stop on the blog hop is Jann at Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson!  I know you will enjoy seeing the whimsical Easter decor she has put together for you!

Until next time...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

31 comments

  1. This is precious. The chicks and bunnies in the wagon is just too cute. Your vintage card is a darling too. I love it, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda your touches are pretty and whimsical. I have to agree the green tissue paper does remind me of a lettuce leaf.

    Enjoy your Monday

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cindy! I do enjoy some whimsy in decorating!

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous collection of baby chicks, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the tissue paper as lettuce, Linda, is such a great idea! I love the muted color in the eggs too and don't even get me started on that chocolate bunny! I could take that sweet little thing home in a heartbeat. I say it all the time - you have the coolest stuff and I just love how you put it all together. Hugs, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your chick nestled in the shamrocks, Linda! As always, you shared so many charming vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Easter table vignette. Now I want to go find some old Easter cards! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, your home is so cute. Love your baby chicks. Great idea on the toilet paper. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all those cute baby chicks - and yes, the tissue paper is a great idea for lettuce! Pretty pieces!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little display is so sweet. I love the little chick nesting in your shamrock plant! Green tissue paper as lettuce was such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a wonderful vintage collection and I love how bright and cheerful it looks on your table. I also love the map over the table. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love all of your chicks and bunnies. You sure know how to do a beautiful vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your vintage Easter Linda. It all looks so pretty for Easter. Have a great new week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of the daffodils!! Such a happy spring flower!! And the bench color is perfect! Love it!!!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. And, of course all the chicks and bunnies are darling!!
    ~Emily @lecultivateur.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have so many fun Easter treasures and styled them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a charming display! The green tissue paper really does resemble lettuce and it's a nice contrast to the eggs. I love the chick "nesting" in the Shamrock plant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, a fun and colorful display for spring and Easter. I have a small collection of faux chocolate rabbits and loved your bowl in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbee! I love the look of those chocolate bunnies, too!

      Delete


  18. The little chicks are adorable. Such a sweet and charming home!!!

    It was fun joining you on this Easter blog hop. Wishing you a wonderful spring season.

    Janet
    Rosemary & Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda, all your yellow daffodils are beautiful. The crock with the crown stamp is so sweet (Is it a A Maker's Studio stamp?) All your Easter decorations are sweet and colorful for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, all your yellow daffodils are so pretty. Yes, the green tissue does make you think of lettuce! Love the crock with the crown stamp. (Is it from A Maker's Studio?) all the eggs definitely give your decor an Easter feel.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linda! So many cute vintage things to love. The green painted stool is perfect (you know I love green) and I can't get over your faux crock! I am going to try that idea. Little chickens are my favorite Easter decor and you have some adorable ones!

    Love your treasures! Thank you so much for joining the hop. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda, I love chicks and bunnies and you have some precious ones. Spring is a favorite time of year for me!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your vintage chicks and bunnies are so precious, my favorite kind of little Easter goodies. Your paper chick in the nest of shamrocks is just adorable. Happy Easter, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your little chicks, and I especially love the way you used the one chick from an old card to set in your shamrocks. I'm also thrilled to be in this blog hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda,
    What fun Easter touches with your chicks, eggs, baskets, and bunnies.

    Happy Easter,

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  26. Green tissue paper to look like lettuce, now why didn't I think of that? Genius, indeed! Love your vintage vignettes, Linda and love your little green painted stool:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your vignette is too cute! I especially love the daffodils in the crock.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Linda,
    I love your sweet Easter display! I think my favorite thing was the sweet vintage postcard chic tucked into the basket..absolutely darling! And I would have never known your crock was faux! It looked so real! I love that idea! I enjoyed reading your post!

    -Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such sweet ways to welcome spring. I adore the hanging map!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!