COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Fun Finds and a Winner...

I have been up to my eyeballs in vintage this week!  We have been cleaning out all the storage in our garage in preparation for a destash sale.  Since I am no longer doing the big sales, it is time to get our garage back! But I wanted to stop by to share a few fun finds and to thank you for all of your kind comments on my farmhouse-style cupboard project!  It was a lot of fun to do, and works so well in the space!

Last week I had some fun finds...thought I'd share a few!
You know I love little bench/stools!


This little wood bench is a new addition...
I like the look of the wood with the painted benches...



Aren't these some lovely pieces?  
This oversized sugar bowl has different designs on its sides...




I found the wonderful little bread board at an estate sale.   They had wonderful old primitive wood totes and bowls, but all were expensive.  Then I spotted this little beauty...and when I asked for a price...50 cents!


Such pretty tea towels...beautiful work...


This great old sap bucket was a garage sale find...
wonderful old sage green paint, and a chippy, rusty patina!



I love this bird print!  I have a few others of various sizes 
and think I need to make a wall of these somewhere...




Before I go...what you've been waiting for...

The winner of the Ball Jar Giveaway package is~
Thank you to all who entered!

I am joining~


Until next time...I will be getting all my vintage goodies ready for sale!  
Hoping for good weather!

25 comments

  1. Nice treasures and sweet little benches. I haven't been out "shopping" for a couple of weeks. Today is painting the bathroom day:)
    Congrat's to the winner.
    It looks like it's going to be a great summer day!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    Love love the benches. All your treasures you found. So sweet. Have a great day.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, lovely finds, I especially love the beautiful linen towels, can't believe how pretty they are, and then the two sided pot which is really lovely...have a great week! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your stacked benches with the beautiful hydrangeas. Fun finds Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your new treasures. What great finds! The beaches are awesome!
    So excited to have won the Ball jar Giveaway! Thank You!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,

    Awesome finds! I was just about to go out and cut some hydrangea for the dining room!

    Happy day to you friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda I love how you stacked the little stools on top of the bench!! Such a neat idea!! Awesome finds!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would it be weird of me to fly in for the sale? I bet you have some awesome stuff in your stash. Actually I should have a sale this fall also. It's getting a little tight in my storage closet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your newest finds! I can't believe that you got that bread board for 50 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great finds - I need an over-sized sugar bowl for my Mr. He has a sweet tooth! I love your stack of little stools and the bread board is wonderful. You always find the best stuff. Congrats to the winner, too! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, a bird gallery wall! Perfect!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darn! I missed the giveaway! That's what I get for goofing off! Great finds Linda. You may have some buyers for your garage sale right here.Maybe you should post a virtual GS first! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always find such wonderful vintage things for your home, Linda. That sweet breadboard was a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute little stools. I too am working on a destash! So much work but at least I will have more room around here and less to dust! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great finds Linda! I love the bread board and the bench is adorable. But I have to say the tea towels would be my favorite if one were to ask me. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous finds..... if I was forced to choose a favourite it - it would have to be the table, closely followed by the bucket!!! You are such a good finder of beautiful things that lots of people might overlook.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You found some wonderful things! I have to say, I love little stools too. I use them everywhere. Love your painted porch cabinet! Have a great weekend. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always l love everything you show, the gem though, for me, is that beautiful bread board!! Bet that's been out many early mornings and seen lots of homemade bread. Blessings, Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your garage sale
    was a great success, Linda!
    I'd have loved to stop by,
    but it's too hectic around
    here at the moment. My
    girl leaves for school on
    Wednesday, and her bro
    goes back that day, too,
    so we are in getting-ready
    mode and squeezing-in-lasts
    mode, etc!!!

    LOVE all of these sweet
    finds...especially the bird
    prints--wow!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, I"m loving your new finds! The stacked benches look adorable! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful finds.
    those little stool/benches are lovely and I like how they look stacked together.
    The bread board...great price and the bird prints would look lovely collected together on the wall.
    can't wait to see it.
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is nothing cheerier to me than finding wonderful old things. You got some fantastic shots of the stools with the pitcher of blooms. Yummy! Crazy for the linen towels too, of course. I didn't enter, but I do love the photo you chose for the canvas print. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE the little stools piled on top of one another. I have lots of stuff and several stools, too. YAY. I can't wait to get the stools out and start piling... pinned, of course. :) Linda Crafts a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!