COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

More From the 2014 Bachman's Spring Ideas House...

Today, I'm going to share more from my visit to the 2014 Bachman's Spring Ideas House!  Hope you're enjoying the tour!  We'll start in the dining room!  Remember to click on a photo to enlarge it...and feel free to use the Pin It button for Pinterest, too!







The kitchen is bright and cheery...love this pretty center island especially...










Ready to head upstairs?  Here's the upstairs bathroom...




and the master bedroom...








The stenciled walls have a big impact...



 Hope you've seen some new ideas!  Next post we'll finish up the tour.  Remember, there's an icon on the sidebar which leads to posts from all of the previous Ideas Houses...

 Until next time...

16 comments

  1. So much inspiration! Why is it that my favorite thing is that toilet paper holder? Thanks for sharing all the fun Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all the blues and greens! Thank for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a remarkably creative place! I always love your posts about this.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta say while I loved the old junk market style houses, this color scheme is so pretty and there are a few vintage ideas that are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda
    I'm curious, is it the same decorators every season or are there different one?
    It's always a treat for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. The toilet paper holder. Awesome. Love the fabric on the window with napkin rings. is that fabric cut and sewed to fit the window?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wall color in the dining room is perfect! I wasn't sure I was going to like the color scheme they picked out, but they have converted me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda,
    I love it when you share this home with us....LOVE that wonderful kitchen island!! Happy Easter!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the retro colors in the kitchen. That stripe wallpaper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors! How are the glass bowls/platters hung on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inspirational as ever.... I especially love the 'island' chest of drawers!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, thanks for always keeping us in the loop on this special house tour! I so appreciate it!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really would love to know about the window treatment with the napkin rings! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that R in a frame...... I know whose Ranch that would fit right in at.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this spring house is seriously one of my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I was just in Mnpls and didn't even think about the house, busy with my daughter's confirmation. I just missed it anyway. Thanks for always taking so many great shots to share with us all!
    I did happen upon some great little shops on Minnehaha Ave. Maybe you've already heard of these.....
    Susanne.
    http://www.longfellownokomismessenger.com/minnehaha-avenue-secondhand-row/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!