COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

End of the Tour...The Spring 2014 Bachman's Ideas House...

Are you ready for the rest of the Spring 2014 Bachman's Ideas House tour?  Thank you so much for all of your kind comments on the previous two tour posts!  I scheduled them while I was visiting my family in California.  My father has been ill, and it was a special time to be with him, my mother and my family.   I so appreciate your visits and I'll try to get back to you to answer your questions soon!  
Today we'll finish up the upstairs!  Remember, you can click on any photo to enlarge it, and there is a Pin button on each photo if you want to save it to Pinterest, as well.  We'll start with the girl's bedroom... I love the fun colors...






A vintage drawer hung on the wall makes a great magazine holder...


This bench was created from an old mailing cart...the hooks are really clever, too...


Next up...some reading room ideas...






The last room of the tour featured event table decorating ideas.  
First the Bright Rio Table...




This tablescape is the Spring Succulents...








Finally, this area is called Watercolor Wedding...
I love all of the little floral arrangements...






Hope you enjoyed the tour...the next one is the Fall Ideas House in September!  Remember, there is a link at the top of my sidebar which leads to posts from all of the previous Ideas Houses...

I am joining~




13 comments

  1. Awesome tour, as usual. I always look forward to seeing what they're up to there. Love that typing table as a nightstand. May have to steal that idea. Hope your Dad's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful tour - I love all the table settings and the colored glass! So many beautiful ideas. Wishing the best for your Dear Dad. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tour. They used a lot of color in the house....and some really fun surprises-like the typing table. Love the table settings, too. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he has recovered or is recovering. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many very cool rooms!
    The designs seem a little more contemporary this time around.
    But still so beautiful and unique
    I hope your Father is on the mend, Linda. It's so good you were able to spend time with your folks
    Blessings-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love this tour you do! I have been so busy that I have not been able to read my friends blogs as I usually do. I have been here for an hour, enjoying all that I had missed!! Fun!
    xo kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the juicy three
    posts full of Idea House goodness,
    Linda! So sad (sniff, sniff) that
    I didn't get to tour this one live and
    in person with you. Hopefully the
    stars will align for us for the next
    one : ) Hope you had a good trip
    to California. I need details!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, on this one fav is the colors in the watercolor wedding. Also hope your papa is doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do they come up with all these fun ideas? I love the drawer on the wall as a magazine holder, and the clever book page lampshade. Hope your father is feeling better...glad you were able to spend some time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, thanks for the fun tour!! So many unique ideas!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy seeing these home tours Linda, I especially love that green themed succulent tablescape! I think I'll have to steal some of that inspiration :). I've been catching up with your blog and I'm sorry to hear about your dad's poor health. I hope you had a good visit with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the beautiful tour, Linda! I'm so sorry to hear your dad is sick though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tablescapes are beautiful. I pinned them. Enjoyed the tour and your great images. xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your father is feeling better now Linda.

    I enjoyed the tour.... my favourite thing is the magazines in the vintage drawer. So sweet!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!