COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Fun Thrift Store Finds...Winter Whites

Time to share a few fun thrift store finds! It's always fun to get out and do 
a little treasure hunting and lately the weather has been 
so un-January-like, that it's even more fun to get out of the house! 
So I have a few goodies to share with you today!

These pretty bookends are heavy chalkware...cost $1.50.

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog


I am planning to do a few flea markets this spring and summer, 
so some of these items were bought with that in mind.
And since some of you like to know...I'll add what I paid.

The little safety pin angel is such a cutie! So kitschy!  cost 25 cents.

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog


I was attracted to the frame on this silhouette picture...chalkware!  cost $1.50

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Flower baskets always catch my eye!  
This one is large and great to use in so many ways...cost $3.00.

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

This next find is a keeper for sure...
an old blue and white porcelain cheese board!  cost $3.00

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog


I must say I've never run into one of these on my treasure hunts before...
a vintage apothecary mortar bowl!  It is very heavy,
 and measures 8-1/2" across x 4" high.  cost $5.00

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

And I found three hand carved wooden spoons for my collection...
cost 50 cents each!

Fun thrift store finds- Itsy Bits And Pieces Blog

Have you had any fun thrift store finds lately?

Until next time...

25 comments

  1. Some great finds, Linda. I particularly love the blue and white board - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad when I read that you plan to keep the cheese board - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds, Linda! I'm enjoying winter whites this month, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frame would look pretty with a mirror in it. Love those spoons!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter went to a new-to-her thrift store this past weekend and got some great items - she loves vintage 70's decor, and has been collecting items for her new kitchen (they are in the process of buying a house.)

    Great finds, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow---those bookends are precious! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finds! I particularly like the bookends and blue and white board. I haven't found anything lately because I haven't stepped foot into a thrift store! It's been the opposite for me - I've been working at cleaning out my stash in the basement. It's all sitting on the bar in my downstairs family room and I'm hoping to be able to sell most of it some ladies who run a beautiful shop in a neighboring town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie! Still cleaning out here, too...and much pickier about what is coming in!

      Delete
  8. Wow, where the heck do you find your stuff? I need to live where you are! Love every. single. thing. SO jealous. Enjoy:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely finds here Linda...I can't wait to go thrifting again! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always find the best things, Linda. So many lovelies. Glad to hear you are back in the biz. Sounds like fun! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen! I still have a lot of business stuff, so thought a flea market might be a fun way to sell it!

      Delete
  11. Fabulous finds! I love that chalkware picture and those wooden spoons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! I'm always surprised by my finds...so fun!

      Delete
  12. What incredible finds! How on earth! I am in city central (Nashville and around) and I never find anything this good! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie! We do seem to have good thrift stores here!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!