COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Fun Thrift Store Finds

Hi everyone!  First of all, thank you so much for all of your visits
 and kind comments on our Christmas home tour post!  I really appreciate it!

Today it's time to share a few thrift store finds!  
I've found a few goodies over the last couple of weeks! 
Some of you have mentioned that you like to know what I had 
to pay for my finds, so I'll include that for you!



Aren't these lovely? I found five Bethany Lowe paper mache icicle panels 
from her "Deck The Halls" Retro Vintage line...$3.49 for all.  
Covered in mica flakes, each panel is a foot long.


They will be fun to use all winter long!


I also found a big bag of wooden beads for $2.99.


 I strung a long garland of them while I watched the Vikings game one day...


Some nice metal office baskets always come in handy...at 99 cents each, 
there many places they can be used to get organized or display! 


I was thrilled to find this beautifully veined alabaster lamp recently! 
For $6.99, it was a steal. I already had another similar lamp, 
and they will be used on our bedside tables at the lake. 


Finally, I found a cute vintage Santa light-up blow mold for $5.25.


I love his smaller 16-1/2" high size, and the way he is waving!


I always have fun out treasure hunting!  
Have you had any interesting finds this week?

On my next post I will be sharing the Bachman's 2017 Holiday House!

Until next time...

Get the look...

16 comments

  1. What beautiful finds..... amazing price for the light!

    Can't wait to see what you will do with the icicles!!!!

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, You find some really unusual things when out thrifting. Those icicles will be fun to see. I am so excited about you showing us Bachman's. I always love seeing those tours. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy your thrifty finds. Love the icicle panels, so pretty! The lamp is gorgeous. I almost never buy new lamps since I find such bargains at the thrift shops. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I'm way over on the other side of the cities so that I don't have to compete with your for thrift store finds! You always find the best stuff. That alabaster lamp is beautiful, I always grab those when I see them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! Alabaster lamps are always a welcome find!

      Delete
  5. Love your finds. I've hardly found anything lately. I rarely go to Goodwill anymore (about the only thrift store nearby), as there's really nothing I need, and the quality of the merchandise they have there now has really gone downhill the past couple of years. It's mostly junk. I don't know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thrift store finds! I need to show a few of my scores from the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What???? You were rooting for the Vikings? I'm not sure if we can be friends now...lol

    LOVE all your finds. Those icicle panels are adorable. I have never seen anything like them. I sold two matched alabaster lamps about 10 years ago and could just kick myself...and would if I could!

    Have a great weekend, Linda. We will be watching THE PACKERS play today...you know who THEY are, right? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great finds Linda. Don't you love the old vintage Santa's. They always have the sweetest faces. You go girl and root for the Vikings. My hubby gives Diana a hard time all the time about the Packers! He is a die hard Bears fan!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always find the most wonderful things, Linda! Love those icicles and that lamp - what a bargain! Can't wait to see how you use your finds. Looking forward to the Bachman's tour! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely would have brought it ALL home! Great finds:) xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome finds! Love that icicle panels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lamp was a great deal. Fun finds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Treasures I love the icicle the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!