COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Fun Thrift Store Finds...

It's been awhile since I've shared some fun thrift store finds!  
I found a few seasonal things, 
as well as some vintage, and even a few new items!

Thrift stores are a great place to find new decor items, too!
Isn't this a wonderful rustic wood tray?  A new piece...I filled it with a combination of faux and real pieces.  I love the large size and think it will be great to use for many occasions! 



A small cutting board and this tin pitcher came home with me, too.


I was attracted to the great lettering font...


Small crocks are always useful...
and this one has a nice patina on the metal handle.


Two little vintage turkeys...one, a candleholder, and the other, a shaker...were fun finds for Thanksgiving decorating!


I have had this vintage folding rack for a few years.  
It is tall and a nice large size, and I have been on the hunt 
for an appropriate tray to use with it ever since.



This week I found this huge tray!  It is from Broyhill, new, still with tags.  It has a great grasscloth covering and works perfectly with the stand. And I bought it with a 50% off coupon! 
I can use this in so many ways!


Lastly, I found this new metal tote.  It has a great 
grey-blue color, and there are lots of ways to use it!  



I made a simple arrangement for fall...



I'm using it in our entryway...


I love the look for late fall!  
Have you had some fun finds this week?  
I'd love to hear about them...

Until next time...


   

22 comments

  1. Love your new finds! Love the wooden tray so much. Great vignettes start with a piece like that one. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a perfect Fall vignette in your Entry Linda. I love that leaf wreath, it's so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entryway vignette! Looks very fall-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful finds! I love them all. You have created such a pretty fall look in your entryway! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find some of the best things on your thrift store jaunts, Linda! I love both of the wood trays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some wonderful things, Linda! Love the ceramic turkeys and little crock. Your trays are such good finds, too. Love your entry-way :) I've been staying out of the thrift stores for a while because a 'Funky Junk' show is coming to the fairgrounds soon. I've been saving up! Hope your weekend is sweet. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I loved the blue tote best of all. It is adorable the way you have decorated with it. I have one of those folding rack...I called my a luggage rack. I like the tray you found for yours. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luggage holders are so useful! I have found some things for resale recently. I LOVE fall and decorating for this time of year. The wood bowl is awesome!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. You find the best stuff! We'd be dangerous going thrifting together. ;-) Love your entryway vignette...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crock and the pitcher. Lovely fall arrangement in the metal tote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found nothing this week except Mucinex and nasal spray. lol No thrifting for me lately! You sure found a lot of good buys/things though. Isn't it funny how sometimes you can go and find nothing and other times you feel like you have hit the mother lode? Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. You found some gorgeous things and I loved seeing all your photos! Makes me want to go out thrifting today! Wishing you a happy weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always so much fun to see what others find on their thrifting expeditions! Looks like you found some great items!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You found a lot of great things, Linda! The rustic tray is probably my favorite but I also like the pitcher very much. It's wonderful that you found that beautiful tray for your folding rack.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Linda. Love the blue tote and your fall vignette. So sweet.
    Happy Weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful finds.... so glad you eventually found the perfect tray.

    Love your autumnal decorating very much.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. As I've said before, you find the best stuff at your thrift stores....and put them to good use, too! The tabletop in your entryway is so welcoming with your new old treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love every one of your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always find the best stuff! I love that wood bowl. :)

    Happy thrifting friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, you found some great stuff! The wood tray is great and can be used year round!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!