COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Outdoors at the Fall 2016 Bachman's Ideas House...

Who doesn't love fall colors?  The Fall 2016 Bachman's Ideas House always has beautiful plants and landscaping! Today we'll finish up the tour with the outdoors space!  If you missed my earlier posts, be sure to check out
Part One and Part Two





The garage was set up for a spooky party...







Aren't these fun?



My favorite part of the outdoor space was the shed...
converted into an outdoor pub!




For cap collections...



The brick wall is wallpaper...



hops!


I love this idea for bar top paper...


easily changed out...


and weighted down with bulldog clips!


There were lots of fun accessories...





I bought a set of these pretty dishtowels...
perfect for fall!






Hope you enjoyed the tour!  Thank you for all of your visits and kind comments! This ideas house is open through October 2, 2016.  You can find more information at Bachman's website. 
And the Holiday Ideas House will be open 
November 10 to December 18, 2016!

Also, please visit my Bachman's Ideas House Page
There are links to posts of every ideas house 
from 2010 to the present!


Until next time...







20 comments

  1. Linda, I could come visit posting about this place everyday. :):) What glorious flower and plant combinations in the planters and window boxes. I like the outdoor rooms. The little area with the post and metal roof frame is adorable. Love that. I am crazy for the brick wallpaper. The things we could do !! Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suddenly want to drink a case of beer so I can make that wreath! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start out trying to remember everything I see on these posts to tell you I love. Then at the end, I realize I loved everything!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this was the best, Linda! Love that bar-shed and all the amazing and fun details! Also love all the fun gardens and those tin men wind chimes! And who wouldn't love to have a party in that garage? Wonderful ideas - thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great week. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your tours of the idea houses. I have an insane amount of beer bottles behind our barn that I so need to make that wreath with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love the tour of this home inside and out. Thanks for sharing all the great inspiration with us.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these tours. I used to follow Hammers and High Heels and she would post about them. It must be a magical store. I love the pub.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, once again a lot of inspiration from the Bachman house! I love that brick wallpaper. It looks real in the photos. Thank you for sharing.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the pub shed is super idea, add a big screen tv, and the peanut shells and beer drips can be outside for game day. Grins, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure love all the colorful plants in the first few photos some great ideas in many of the pics thanks for sharing. I need a bigger pocket book to decorate the way i would like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cute and clever ideas and the flowers are pretty. A great tour, Linda.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the outside bar is so phenomenal and fun! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this season's Idea House. I need to pop over to Bachman's (my nearest location is Maplewood) and stock up on mums! And I'm also eyeing up that brick wallpaper (assuming that one is also from Hirshfields, right?). That could make an amazing backdrop for furniture photo shoots. I may have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like what Pam Kessler said about wanting to drink a case of beer so she can make the beer bottle wreath LOL hilarious

    That is a wonderful place I want a lot of those things in my yard

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many fun things, Linda! I adore the whimsical tin men and metal scarecrows!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very inspirational... so much here that made me smile :)

    I loved all the bar related stuff very much... the beer wreath especially.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!