COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Sharing Some of My Favorite Posts From 2015...

It's that time of year where we look back at time passed and look ahead to the new year!  Looking back on this blog, 
I decided to share some of my favorite posts of the year...
perhaps they are new to you! 
You can click on the titles to visit the posts.

This year I tried to personalize our decor more, 
and make it more functional and meaningful in our home.
Like this sign I made for my husband...

Fun Sign Project and Tutorial

This Valentine's Day Coffee Station project 
made me smile every time I saw it...

I Love Coffee, I Love Tea


This cubby was brought into the living room, 
after a quick makeover...

An Easy Paint Makeover Project


The entryway was spruced up, too...

Entryway Redecorating Ideas


In May, I shared a woodland window...

Woodland Spring Window Decorating


This year we added a container garden...

A Container Garden


and the sunporch was remodeled and redecorated for summer.

Sunporch Decorating


I had some fun displaying my collections...

Displaying Collections


and I enjoyed sharing our fall home tour...

Itsy Bits And Pieces 2015 Fall Home Tour


along with fun Fall and Halloween decor ideas!

Last Minute Fall and Halloween Decorating Ideas


I shared a simple Thanksgiving mantel...

A Thanksgiving Mantel

and our Christmas Home Tour with you.

Itsy Bits And Pieces 2015 Christmas House Tour

AND...I almost forgot...the always FUN...

Bachman's Ideas House Tours

It's been a fun year on the blog, and I'm looking forward to sharing more, and visiting with you in 2016! 

I am joining~
Show and Share
Tweak It Tuesday
Vintage Inspiration Party
What's It Wednesday
Vintage Charm

Until next time...I'll be hunkering down in a snowstorm!  
Have a safe and Happy New Year!

32 comments

  1. Really enjoyed your tour, Linda! Love the entryway too with the beadboard. So glad we know each other through blogging. Again, thanks for stopping by blog with your sweet comments, too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you always have amazing posts with pictures that I study. You are the queen of vignettes. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It must be all those years of setting up monthly vintage sales lol!

      Delete
  3. Linda your spaces look amazing! So fun to see a round-up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have you come over and help me with my living room!!
    I hope we don't too much snow!!
    Happy New Year!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved strolling down memory lane with you Linda. All your posts were fabulous in 2015. Can't wait to see what 2016 brings. Love the Bachman tours each year. Happy New Year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your projects even more the second time around. Looking forward to another fabulous year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a beautiful year it was inside and out for you! You got so much done. I love your style and colors. Makes a gorgeous review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, You did lots of projects this past year. Some big ones also. I love the sunroom, the coffee station, and your garden. I am looking forward to seeing more of your clever and cute ideas. Blessings for a fabulous new year. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a beautiful style, Linda - love, love, love it all! Looking forward to seeing what you do this year! Have a wonderful New Year! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for a lovely tour of your year. I haven't finished a year of blogging yet, so maybe a first anniversary in June. Thanks, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a fabulous year of blogging :) Love seeing it all again in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your home is just charming, Linda!! I tell you, if I had that sunporch I'd never, EVER leave that room!! I'm drooling.
    Stay safe and warm - xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many fun posts. Some of my favorites are your collections and the back container garden ... and am always tickled pink when the BACHMAN house tours show up. Happy New Year, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda. I have missed you. I looked at your Fall home tour just now. Loved it. ALL of it! I have a new laptop, and am back in the saddle again.
    hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda,

    This was such a treat, I've never seen so much of your home. I love your sunporch...well, everything! The cubbies are is so cool and that coffee station---I've always wanted to do one but no space.

    Happy NewYear...I plan to do a Year in Review. I really need to get started! lol!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a wonderful review of your 2015 posts Linda! Many of which I had missed. You have the most inspirational style! I'm really trying not to be jealous of your sun porch :)))), but I think I am losing the battle! I love your home!!!
    Wishing you the best New Year!!!!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do have a lovely home and so many great ideas. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Pam in Norway x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You had so many wonderful posts, Linda. If I had to pick, I'd say your entryway was my favorite - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun look back at all the great things you accomplished this year!
    Have a happy and blessed new year!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have so many wonderful ideas for home décor and ways to show collections . Your seasonal posts always inspire me. I saw a few posts here I need to read, and will. Happy New year to you and your family .

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great year for you and your favorites....and seen a few I missed! Its fun to look back and enjoyed doing it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved your great year of so many inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have a lovely home Linda <3 Looking forward to follow all your
    Project in 2016 :)

    Big warm hug from Vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda, it's beyond me to look forward to a New Year, it's all I can do to look forward to tomorrow.
    Happy New Year to you and yours, may you celebrate in good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for all you share throughout the year, Linda, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Linda, here is wishing you a very great 2016! Happy New Year!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  27. it was so fun to click through posts that I hadn't see yet. Linda you are an amazing source of inspiration and I love just scrolling through the photos of your cozy, warm home. I only wish we didn't live so far I would love to sit in that sunporch of yours and gab over some coffee. Happy New Year's Linda--=-wishing you an abundance of health and love and good times ahead. I also look forward to seeing more of your creations in the coming year :)
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun going down memory lane in this post! I love the charm and coziness of your home.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  29. I toured your home before and just did it again because it is so pretty and I love the collections...the globes, yardsticks, etc. Have a wonderful 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. You had a pretty awesome year, Linda, filled with great projects and beautiful decorating. Thanks for sharing it with us all at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!