COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Fun Etsy Finds...and a Winner...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Very hot and humid here, but we celebrated a couple of family birthdays!  Today I'd like to share two etsy finds from a couple of my favorite blog friends!

Betsy of My Salvaged Treasures is a talented jewelry designer, vintage dealer, and re-purposing artist!  I've always loved her little silver salt and pepper shaker necklaces...


and when I saw them listed again in her etsy shop...
I decided this one was mine!  



They sell so quickly I felt lucky to get one!
Thank you, Betsy!  I love it!

Angie of Knick of Time is another of my favorite bloggers!  She is very creative and talented!  From her farmhouse decor and DIY projects, to graphics and printables...she always has something new and fun going on.  Lately, she has started her own stencil line!  She has many great designs and is always adding more.  I love her projects done with the "The Milk and Cream Co." graphic...


 so when she created a stencil with it, I ordered one.  They are very nice quality and she even includes a stencil brush!

I've already made one project with an old crate
 I'd been wanting to decorate...


I used a medium gray color paint for a washed out look.
Thank you, Angie!  I can't wait to use more of your stencils!

I hope you'll visit these talented women!

Finally, thank you to all of the entrants in the Jarden Home Brands Ball brand Jar Giveaway!

The winner is...
Tammy

They had technical difficulties for the live broadcast of Can-It-Forward, but will be posting the recording of the live session on
their website soon, for those of you looking forward to it!

And to all those of you who subscribe by email, I'm really sorry for my last email that went out without content!  I was making some changes and this tech-challenged girl sent it out accidentally!  I hope you like the new changes I have made to the emails!

Until next time...

13 comments

  1. Thank you so much, Linda for sharing my salt and pepper shaker necklaces. I'm so happy you have one to love. Angie's Milk and Cream stencil is perfect on that old crate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    Betsy is so talented and I love her necklaces too. Love the milk and cream sign on the old crate. Have a great Monday.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch, Linda! Your crate turned out awesome and very vintagey! :)

    I absolutely love all of Betsy's jewelry pieces. I bought some earrings from her and they were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing us to two wonderful Etsy artists, Linda! It will be such fun to visit them. I really love Betsy's Salt & Pepper Necklaces! So charming! Your crate looks awesome with its new vintage stencil! ♡Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you, Linda! That's the very necklace I asked Betsy about when I saw them...obviously a little too late. Glad you have it, though. Etsy is just wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Tammy for the win
    I love those bell shaped salt shaker necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, I love both those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was smitten when I saw your salt shaker necklace, Linda! How very clever Betsy is! And your stenciled box looks authentically old. You are a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the salt shaker necklace. Wow! I think I'll have to mosey on over there and look around. Hope you are doing well these days. Again, I've neglected my reading and must catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great salt shaker necklaces - love learning of new Etsy talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those salt shaker necklaces are the CUTEST!!!! What a fun idea. :)

    Happy, happy day friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that stencil! I might just have to have that one to use on some stuff over at q is for quandie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your posts always make me so happy!!!

    I love the necklaces and the stencil very much.

    Thank you for sharing :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!