COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

More Christmas Decorating...






I'm pretty much finished with my indoor Christmas decorating as I decided to go a little simpler this year- of course, having said that, I tend to be adding to it everyday with something else I decide to do- so it is always evolving. I never even unpacked my collection of vintage bottle brush trees! At least the boxes are mostly put away, so we can actually enjoy it! Here's more pics! Our pugs enjoy it, too!

1 comment

  1. Wow! I am so impressed--before Thanksgiving too. My daughter is home with strep throat, and I'm sewing away at my sewing machine making Christmas stockings out of old, plaid skirts. I thought I was on the ball until I peeked at your blog! Hee hee. Lovely pix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!