COPYRIGHT All content and photographs are property of Linda Dresselhaus. 2009-2016. Powered by Blogger.

A Simple Project






I love the large (12" x 3") vintage flash cards I recently purchased, especially the black on white graphics. I think they are perfect for signs to just tuck into a shelf or a special place, so I added some vintage game letters (I LOVE vintage game pieces) for whimsical thoughts...you can personalize cards for your own life very easily. I also did one on a vintage addition flash card- 1+1=LOVE. I think that card would make a cute gift tag on a wedding shower gift! These are on etsy right now- I can also put together personalized letter packages if you want to make up sayings for your own signs! Such a simple way to repurpose vintage goodies...

No comments

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and always enjoy reading your comments!